As an active client you are required to keep the credit monitoring that we use ACTIVE. We need to be able to see all 3 of your credit reports monthly to keep your dispute schedule running as smoothly as possible. If you downgrade or cancel your credit monitoring you will be cancelled as a client.
1. If you are currently behind on your bills, please do not sign up for our services. We do not want our services to be another financial burden for you.
2. If you are in an active bankruptcy, you cannot be an active client. If your bankruptcy has been dismissed or discharged that is OK.
3. Your on boarding MUST be complete within 48 hours. On boarding takes 5-10 minutes and we cannot start your service until on boarding has been completed. If your on boarding is not complete within 48 hours of signing up, you will be removed from our system. You will receive an email as soon as your client portal is open for you to complete your on boarding. ALL 3 steps must be completed:
- Upload a picture of your ID
- Upload a picture of recent proof of address
- Sign up for the credit monitoring that we use and provide your login
4. If you were a previous client of ours, please use a different email address to re-enroll.
5. Credit repair is a team sport, paying your bills on time, building positive credit and paying your credit card balances down is what we expect out of all of our clients. If you are not willing to consistently do these things, please do not sign up for our services.